- What size unit do I need?
To assist our customers, we have made a helpful guide. Click here for more info. If you have any queries or need any assistance in deciding which size unit best suits your needs, we are here to help.
- How do I move my things into the storage units?
Padlocked’s facilities are built for easy access, and we provide loading equipment and packing materials.
- How secure are my stored items?
Only you have keys to your storage unit. The building is alarmed and monitored with CCTV recording 24 hrs, 7 days per week.
- Can I insure my items?
Your items must be insured whilst stored, just as they are whilst in your home or business. Insurance of £1000.00 worth of cover is included in your unit rental, we can provide further insurance at a rate of £4.75 per £1000.00 per month. If your contents policy covers your goods and belongings within our premises, then that is acceptable too. (Please bring your policy documents with you when you take your unit).
- How long can I stay?
You can rent our units for a minimum of one month, or stay for as long as you want. In addition you can move into a smaller or larger unit whenever you wish.
- What items can’t I store?
- Animals or any other living creature
- Explosives, weapons or ammunition
- Hazardous, illegal, stolen, inflammable, Explosive chemicals, radioactive materials, biological agents, toxic waste, asbestos
- Environmentally harmful, perishable or that may cause risk to any person or any property (including risk of damage to the space) or any item which emits fumes, liquid or odour.
- How can I pay?
Cash, debit/credit card and standing order.